Thursday, October 29, 2009

A case of bad air

There was a time when people says aLvin neO is a very busy and nosy person. Nowadays there is change to an always angry and upset person.
Ya. Do not know why i become so... hmm. really got to get a grip on myself. reflecting on myself and now, it is not because of the job. I like it. I like wearing green. I hold my values strong and dear. I serve with my heart and soul. I have this sense of satisfaction, a sense of achievement when things that I taught are understood and executed correctly.

This up and coming Saturday is my birthday. Thank you to everyone who wants to celebrate it with me. I am touched that there are still people out there who remember my birthday not because of facebook reminder. But nowadays I just want to have a rest at home and a quiet dinner with my parents. That is all I ask for. I am really quite tired of all the ra-ra-ing, big big parties, fun and games. "Dinner, cake, booze and party" package is kind of out for me alreay.

This is my birthday right? I have the choice right?

No comments: