Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 14th, 2007

9.33pm

Valentine's Day. Hmm. Why is it named so? Never mind. I guess will google about it soon. Or maybe later when I am home. Now sitting at school bustop. Waiting for my parents to fetch me and go for dinner together. Suddenly realised I had not spent Valentine's with anyone for very long time. Since 2003, I think. Serious. I am not kidding. It is the same as my birthday, but last year I had the special someone. I do not know why but on these two dates, I am always single. Ha! *bitter laugh* No affinity for them. It had been so long that they no longer hold any meaning. Haha. Had a long talk with Sook yesterday. The phrase of the day was, "struck by the rock!" Haha. We were saying that revelations come to person when they are least aware, like a rock. *grins* Sigh. Yea. Talk about a lot of things. Again. Union pops up. I reached the makaning place already...

10.33pm

Back. Feeling emo again. *bitter laugh* I was telling Sook that nowadays I am always quite emo. Guess it is cause I am staying in the same place for too long. I should move on. As some people say it, "Get your life back!" Sigh. And Kyle called me just now, saying that the date for the OCP will be confirmed on 27th March. So I told him, I will not be able go as I am needed for D&D. I am actually very relieve on hearing the news. I remembered telling Sook that I am leaving the decision to either the upper management and the higher power up there. Therefore, now the choice is being made for me. Furthermore, I had called up Alvin Ting and Sahfahri to ask them what would they do. *grins* Now I can sleep in peace. Reaching home soon. Going to do some packing...

Nites Singapore! :)

No comments: