Saturday, September 09, 2006

September 8th, 2006.


11.59pm

Finally sat down to blog...

Just completed SSC. Quite refreshing! "Long time did not go back already lor..." *grins* Had fun and lost my voice... And it is really satisfying to see the cadets pass out. Going for NCC Day Dinner tomorrow.

Went to watch "Singapore Dreaming" with Abby. I think it is really a powerful film. Very localised. Some comical moments, some heart-wrenching moments, some unexpected moments and some moment of truth. Touched by the film. Really nice to see local films done so nicely. Cool! *winks* And they keep promoting "Liang Teh!" "Steady lor! Thanks Eh!"*grins*

There will be a screening of the 30mins, short film version of "Becoming Royston"! It will be held at The Cathay on the 19th of September! 5.30pm! Please check out the box office soon. Or you can order your tickets with me! *winks*

Anyway, quite tired. :)

Good Night! Remember to check out "Becoming Royston" and "Singapore Dreaming".

1 comment:

cleverbear1 said...

Haha .. This is xufei ..

ooh .. why is your blog so cold? Should I publicize and let people know.. Yup, I told my friends especially poh choo,(u remember her?) about you in a movie but she didn't believe.. Anyway, I'll definitely call them along to watch your movie.

Oops .. I didn't know of your blog earlier.. If not, you'll see me at cathay at 19 .. That day, I just nice no need to work .. haiz.. so how can I see becoming royston ? is it out? I'll have to find out myself.. Meanwhile, I catch the webisodes. heex :P

Yeah.. Alvin still rockin.. All the best for your life.. I can't believe you are a star now.. haha ^_^